Blood donation is a native Xcode project, Swift language, Universal, Parse SDK hosted on http://back4app.com, super easy to customize.
- Search donor by blood type
- Search donor by distance
- Became a donor
- Donor profile
- Admob ready (banner, interstitial)
- About page
- Parse backend + Adminca.com
- Detailed configuration documentation
- Easy customization
- Apple Mac with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own Interstitial UNIT ID
- A free account on back4app.com
- Support for our products, we provide only on our support site. http://project.lab76.pro
- We do not provide support in the comments and via email.
- Envato does not oblige us to provide support for application source code, but we do our best to make you comfortable to work with our products.
- We do not do refund, on these issues, please contact the support envato.
- Speed of response to your ticket may vary from 30 minutes to 6 busines days
- Customization is not included in the extended and regular license
- We are not responsible for any changes in the source code that you do.
- We are not responsible for all the decisions of Apple or Google, on the approval of your application to be placed in the digital stores. We are in no way affiliated with Apple and Google, and can not influence the decision of the moderators of these companies.
- All changes, additions to the application you are doing only at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for third-party frameworks, third-party platform, which can be used in the application. For support, please contact the authors of third-party services / frameworks
All additional libraries that we use when writing code in our programs meet the MIT license and Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal, correspond to the free dissemination, modification and commercial sale
Theme Author: LAB76
Creation Date: 2018-02-07T06:29:28+11:00
Last Update: 2018-02-25T20:31:50+11:00